Got conversations to have and stories to tell. If I could sit down and really talk with some people, man oh man.
Going back in time today, ok not really, but when I land, I’ll be hours behind where I am now.
Travel wears me out a bit, I like doing it but it is a mixed bag. Dysfunctional digestive system has its ups and downs.
Thinking about this post over here.
I was going to say this is not a real blog but that would be incorrect because it is a real blog and this is a real post.
But it is not real in the sense that you are not going to find my really good writing here because this is just a placeholder a spot I use to encourage you to head over to TheJackB where my writing lives and breathes on a different level.
Haven’t updated here in a good long while, but that happens when you are playing rocket man.
But I have been around, haunting other places like here:
- The Agony Of Stupid Mistakes
- Push The River
- Daughters & Computers
- An Abundance of Trust Issues
- Is Your Perception My Reality?
- Because You Need Other Things To Read
- About That Basket Of Deplorables
- Welcome To The Days Of Uncertainty
- The Kind Of Blogger You Want To Read
- It Rattled My Cage
- I Wish Moms Were Better Parents
- Teenagers- The Struggle Is Real
Been one hell of a ride and run since last May and though the pace has slowed in some ways it feels like it is just getting started.
So I sit here staring out the window and trying to envision what is going to come next and how to best manage it all.
I know I haven’t updated this place much but if you look below it will provide you with a decent list of posts you can use to try and catch up on.
- Write With Your Heart
- The People That Are Important To You
- You Ought To Comment
- The Best Cover Letter….Ever
- Some Days I Wish I Was Wolverine
- The Story of 69 Murderous Mimes & 57 Catatonic Clowns
- A Different 9/11 Post
- Facing Fears & Discomfort
- And Then Came The Next Challenge
- I Drove All Night
- The Myopic Arrogance Of The Fool
- Sailing The Seas Of Life
- 500 Illiterate Bloggers Blow Bull For Swag
- Don’t Be A Slave To Life
- When Blogs Go Bad
- What If The Parachute Doesn’t Open?
- Some Weeks Are Busier Than Others
- Are Fathers Better Lovers Than Mothers?
- Are You An Illiterate Brand Whore?
- What Happens When Gumption Sleeps With Audacity
- Adventures In Moving
- 987 More Reasons Why We Answer When Adventure Calls
- 69 Reasons Why You Answer When Adventure Calls
- How Do You Tear Down A Wall?
- A Writer Shares A Thought
- The Agony & Ecstasy Of Blogging
- Sometimes Plugins Destroy Your Posts
- A Game Called Fear
Promotion came through and now the crazy time is just as crazy but more enjoyable,
Got a short window to find movers, get all my stuff together and send it on its way to the next stop.
Funny thing is I don’t have a new place to live picked out yet, but I expect to soon. Very excited and a little bit nervous, but in a good way.
Doing a little speed packing to get my shit together for coming trips, bigger moves and all of the other crazy stuff that has suddenly materialized in my life.
Holy fuck, crazy time has arrived.
- The Uncertain Certainty Of Your Future
- Dad Is Still In Charge
- Father’s Day Is Always Better Than Mother’s Day
- Foundations Built Upon Sand
- It’s More Than Just Another Father’s Day
- Remember When Quinquagenarians Were Cool
- Sometimes Trouble Finds You
- One Father’s Expert Parenting Secrets Revealed
- We’re More Than A Resume
- Outraged Parent Bloggers Discover They Have No Power
- Let’s Talk About Fear
- How Often Should You Update Your Blog?
- Blacklisted Secrets Bloggers Refuse To Share
- What Kind Of Person/Father Are You?
- Do You Need A Reason To Blog?
- Can Blogging Help Us See The Future?
- “New” Parents Are Obnoxious
- How A Writer Writes