Some people I know enjoy dancing to this song, others like to sing it. I’ll spare your ears for now and not play that particular version. In part that is because the air sucker hasn’t yet recorded it, but if you could read my mind you might be able to hear it.
Or you might see a very red face and hear a heart beating ever so quickly but we won’t talk about that now. Lots of new material to discuss and share. Words Left Unwritten is coming along and we are almost at the place where I will start the heavy editing.
I am rather proud of some of those posts and hope that I can do a proper job of weaving the tale in such a way that you will see what I see and hear what I hear. We’ll see what happens.
Over at the main blog things are taking off and it won’t be long before I finish writing a couple of ebooks that are related to it. It is also worth mentioning that my newsletter is growing and you are most certainly welcome to be among those who subscribe because you really don’t want to be part of the two billion who haven’t yet subscribed and are disappointed later on.
Here is some new reading material:
- The Inigo Montoya Method For Building a Blog Community
- 666 Devilish Ways To Become A Social Media Superstar
- What Happens To Your Facebook Account When You Die
- Your Blog Bores Me
- Bloggers Are Narcissists
- 1 Foolproof Way To Become a Better Writer
- He Didn’t Die
- I Should Have Slept With Her…. Again
- Jesus Hates Tim Tebow & 17 Other Reasons Why Your Blog is a Failure