Haven’t updated here in a bit.
The sands are running out of the jar and I am feeling disconnected, disjointed and unsettled. Slowly turning my focus towards other things and places.
Getting ready to resume the roaming that has come to be such a big part of my life. The nomad prepares to ride again and I feel one fire fade as another burns ever brighter. Turning inward I say less and think more all the while trying to shut down the voices inside that beg for release.
The time is coming when I will shed this skin and start dragging the sled. The contradiction I refer to as patience asks for my attention and I remember that I none to give and an infinite reserve to draw upon.
Won’t explain or offer more words because it is either understood or it is not.
- The Police Will Arrest You For Trying To Give Congress An Enema
- This Is The Reason I Shot Him
- What Is The Value Of A Comment?
- Well Hung Bloggers Make More Money
- Understanding The Popularity Of Your Most Popular Posts
- I’ll Drive All Night