Sitting in the dark thinking about how I don’t know the rules of how this game is played. Wondering about transplants, dialysis and nephrologists. Asking myself what sorts of questions I need to ask know to figure what I should ask then.
Standing alone and apart, watching, waiting and wondering.
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
Action is required, but without a plan it is not as useful. Lost, torn and uncertain. But I will figure it out.
- When The Rhythm of Life Is Disturbed
- It Might Have Been Worth Getting Arrested
- The Crazy Times Have Been Unleashed
- Social Networks Have Killed Blog Comments & No One Cares
- The Problem With Blogging Conference Speakers- Revisited
- Transitions Are Exciting