Haven’t had nearly enough time to write and barely have any time now. With a bit of luck I’ll grab more than the five minutes I have now to put pen to paper and to write something more substantial than these few words you see here.
Hard to believe that the new year is just around the corner but time never stops and here we are waiting for the clock to strike 12 so that we can say hello to 2014 and goodbye to 2013.
For the moment I shall leave you with these few things:
“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
― Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx
- This Might Be The Last Post of 2013
- What Does Five Years On Twitter Do For You?
- The Finish Line Isn’t As Close As You Think
- The Grinch Is My Hero
- My Goal Is To Wreck Christmas
- The Radical Honesty of a Life I Don’t Love Revisited