Space Oddity (David Bowie + Kristen Wiig)
Maybe I should just provide this clip here and say I am still thinking about the movie.
Maybe I am still zoning out and getting lost inside my head where you can’t follow or maybe it is something else.
Maybe this is part of what happens in your 45th year when you know what you are trying to do and are frustrated because in some ways you have everything and yet in others you are still so far away. Maybe when you feel like you have lost more than you can articulate and gained more than you can say you get stuck in a moment.
Or maybe it is how you feel when you don’t think you are being heard and understood the way you want to be and because communication is your thing you wonder what the hell is going on.
Could be none or all of the above.
What I am certain of is that I am running again. Dirty Paws and wanderlust in my heart I just go because I don’t know how not to.
Wake Up is what the duke said and I am, more awake now than perhaps ever.
And if you haven’t seen these:
- Lessons Learned Driving Through The Desert
- Sometimes Murder Is Not A Felony
- Mom Bloggers Are More Fun Because They Put Out
- The Definitive Guide To Being a Dad Blogger- 2014 Edition
- Don’t Worry about The Best Times To Post
- The Best Part Of Making Resolutions Is Breaking Them Part 69,691,691