“Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn’t stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those.”
― Sylvia Plath
Ah, there is a story here that I can see and not what old Sylvia has shared. Been writing like a fiend, trying to move time and make magic happen now instead of later.
Got to run take care of that, but got a few things to share.
- What Kind Of Faith Do Writers Need?
- Stupid Social Media Tricks & Tips
- Would You Pay Your Favorite Bloggers To Blog?
- What Should We Do About Uninvited Guests On A Blog?
- Twitter Is Broken & Blogs Are Dead
- Women Who Say They Don’t Care About Size Are Lying