I have almost run out of my Shady Oak barbecue sauce. While this is not a real emergency it is a minor issue of importance to me. I rather like the sauce and so do my kids.
If I was still living in Texas it would be easily solved but since I haven’t moved back yet I need to call the joint and see if they’ll ship a bottle out to me.
With some luck this will be the biggest problem I face.
- Everyday Is Punch A Social Media Expert In The Mouth Day
- A Letter To My Children-2014
- What It Takes To Be A Writer
- Father’s Day, Lurkers & 99 Things That Matter
- How Do You Describe a Successful Father?
- Dads Love Their Sons- Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker Edition Part II