One week in and the email comes in from out of the blue, ‘are you still available? Are you in town? Can we set up a call?’
And so I answer, sure let’s set up a call. What should we talk about?
I am not playing games or trying to be coy, just trying to get the fella on the other side to share some of his cards. Not against blowing up the new deal for some other new deal but need to know that it makes sense to do so.
In the midst of all this there are those other irons in the fire, got a feeling one or more of them might come knocking too.
Would have been nice if if happened months ago, but I’ll take it now too. Not a bad problem to have.
And as usual some assorted links for your reading pleasure.
- The Return Of Conversation In Sex & Blogging
- How To Become A Social Media Superstar
- Maybe An Editorial Calendar Would Help
- Life Is About Painting A Picture
- You’re Standing In Your Own Sunshine