Second week in and I know I can do this. Second week in and I know if I want it I can figure it out and make it happen.
But it is too soon and too early to really know if I can make the kind of money it would take to make me ignore all of the stuff I dislike about it.
And even if I made that kind of money I don’t know that I would want to stick around.
Was furious when I got home today because I felt like I was spinning my wheels and being asked to do something I am not supposed to do.
So I remind myself this is but a moment in time and a bridge to the next step. It is just for now.
But even saying just for now makes me heart hurt and my soul scream.
I know better.
- How Do You Catch A Dragon?
- Are Your Expectations Killing You?
- The Return Of Conversation In Sex & Blogging
- How To Become A Social Media Superstar
- Maybe An Editorial Calendar Would Help