I have had this strange feeling for two days now that I can only describe as not quite vertigo. Not really sure what it is or how it came about, just know it is irritating.
Very peculiar, it has slowed me down…marginally, primarily because I wasn’t sure about driving because I felt off.
But when I stood up and started moving I realized I wasn’t dizzy, just off. So I powered through it and I suppose I’ll do it again.
Wish I knew more specifics for how to make it just go away, but my guess is that it will regardless of what I do. Just one of those things, doesn’t matter all that much, as long as the kids aren’t impacted no one will care.
- Maybe You Shouldn’t Blog About Your Broken Penis
- A Thoughtful Gift & Teenage Boys
- Would You Like To Be The 132nd Greatest Blogger Ever?
- Let’s Kill Twitter, Blogs & Bluster
- Does Blogging Make You Sexier?