Been busting my ass at double or triple speed lately and have less to show than when I was doing…less.
Not sure if it is a mild hiccup or something more. Based upon what I see around me I am inclined to say it is hiccup and that the work I am doing now will pay off later.
Sometimes it is hard to be patient and not go nuts when you don’t see the rewards you want from your hard work.
Speaking of hard work, I am barely finding time to write, but I am still doing it.
- There’s Gold In Blogging & Other BS…
- You’re Lucky Your Father Is Alive
- Some Friendships Are Timeless & Some…Aren’t
- A Good Writer Goes To War
- Remember When Twitter Was Useful
- Sometimes It’s Not About You
- 69 Life Lessons From Building A Blog
- There Is No Bedtime For Bloggers
- The Tales Of A Blogger Who Never Made It Big