Sometimes you look skyward because you are at a loss for words and sometimes it is because you need a moment to compose yourself and don’t think to look backwards.
Or maybe it is neither of those, maybe you just don’t know what to do or say so you look up praying that answers to your questions will magically be poured into your head.
Sometimes I listen to music and I feel the beat and sometimes I feel the words, but sometimes I feel them both and am taken away to some other place.
Youth is wasted on the young.
Most recent posts
- You Should Blog About Raising Strong Daughters
- The Medium Writing Temperature
- The Difference Between Bloggers & Writers
- Giving It The Old College Try
- The Walking Dead Of Blogging
- A Double Dose of Humble Pie
- Break The Rules Of Blogging & Other Stuff
- Some Bloggers Use This Trick
- The Winter Of A Blogger’s Discontent
- There’s Gold In Blogging & Other BS…
- You’re Lucky Your Father Is Alive
- Some Friendships Are Timeless & Some…Aren’t
- A Good Writer Goes To War
- Remember When Twitter Was Useful