Been a busy March, filled with a lot of chaos and more than a few moments of confusion.
But we are almost through and my record of surviving every bad day I have ever had is still a 100 percent.
Still too busy to write as much original content here as I would like to so I’ll have to share some more links:
- Almost True Tales Of Fatherhood & Other Stuff
- There Is A Rhythm To Writing
- About Your Aging Parents
- Teenagers Are Harder Than Toddlers
- What Kind Of Writer Could You Be?
- Sometimes You Fight The Devil…Inside
- Secrets of The Dad Blogger Cliques & Mommy Blogger Cartels
- Facebook Unlikes You
- Find The 5 People Who Set Your Soul On Fire
- Parenting & The Limits Of Communication
- The Last Words Of A Dying Man
- “Proof” That Father Knows Best
- So What? (When You Skim You Lose)
- The Hardest Part of Parenting